Welcome to j4bGrants
Welcome to j4bGrants
The UK home of small business funding. Information on all the latest European grants, UK Government grants and other sources of funding to help start and grow your business.
Want to know more about applying for funding?
There are thousands of funding programmes in the UK to help with the costs of setting up or growing your business. Read our 10 Steps to Successful Applications to help you learn how!
Make sure you’re informed of the very latest small business funding opportunities. Sign up to our weekly newsletter to find out what’s new!
Sign up now for FREE
j4bGrants can help you find grants and other funding support to start and grow your business
- Promote your business
- Improve productivity
- Buy equipment
- Employ and train staff
- Develop innovative products
Register for FREE now to find out what business grants are on offer to help boost your bottom line
Don’t miss out on a funding opportunity! Sign up to our free weekly newsletter covering the latest UK small business grants.
Already a registered user?
- IKEA Bootcamp Accelerator Launches with €20,000 Grants for Start-ups Creating Solutions to Everyday Problems
The IKEA Bootcamp Accelerator is a three-month Sweden-based accelerator programme designed to support innovative start-ups from anywhere in the world that are creating solutions to everyday challenges.
- Welsh Government Launches Micro and Small Business Fund for Tourism Sector Capital Projects
The Micro Small Business Fund (MSBF) is an investment fund targeting eligible capital investment projects in the tourism sector in Wales.
- Applications Welcome for UK Business Awards 2017
The purpose of the UK Business Awards, aka "The Dons", is to recognise and celebrate excellence in business performance.
- Launch of $2 Million New Plastics Economy Innovation Prize (Worldwide)
Discarded plastic material is ubiquitous throughout the world and the demand for such materials continues to grow.
- SME Holding Fund Will Help Boost Business Competitiveness and Innovation
Many small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in Scotland have the potential for high growth yet experience issues when trying to access finance due to their risk level.
- John Brabourne Awards Accepting Applications from Up-and-Coming Talent
Those considered will have shown determination and motivation in pursuing their chosen career however may have suffered setbacks due to unforeseen circumstances such as health or finance.