Your results are as follows.
- Funding to Assist Job Creation in Merseyside
In excess of 3,000 small businesses and sole traders will share £10 million to help grow the economy in Merseyside.
- Green Space to Assist Companies in Leeds
Leeds City Council hopes plans for a new green space in the centre of the city will assist in attracting investment.
- Post Office Diversification Fund for Wales Re-opens
The Post Office Diversification Fund (PODF) for Wales has re-opened to applications for a second 2012 round.
- Yorkshire LEP Mentoring Initiative Springs into Action
Local business leaders are to help small businesses grow in a new initiative from the York, North Yorkshire and East Riding Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP).
- BIS Publishes Holt Review of Apprenticeships
The Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS) has published the report of an independent review of apprenticeships and their accessibility to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) by business owner and social entrepreneur Jason Holt.
- Course for Business Growth in Shropshire
Shropshire Chamber of Commerce is providing a course that is targeted at promoting business growth during the economic downturn.
- Invest Northern Ireland Launches £1.65 Million Resource Efficiency Capital Grant Scheme
The new Resource Efficiency Capital Grant Scheme is intended to support businesses in Northern Ireland to install equipment that will help them achieve financial savings in their use/consumption of water and materials, beyond regulatory requirements.
- Launch of Apprenticeships Grant Scheme in Winchester
The aim of the Winchester City Council Apprenticeships Grant Scheme is to assist in the removal of any practical barriers which might prevent an apprentice from taking on a role.
- Launch of Business Loan Fund in Dudley
The Dudley Business Loan Fund has opened to applications and is available to small businesses in order to assist economic growth and development in Dudley.
- International Green Awards - Extended Deadline for 2012 Entries
The International Green Awards are designed to recognise strategies that use creativity in an engaging and effective manner, leading to sustainable outcomes.
- First Phase of Energy Entrepreneurs Fund Launched
The first phase of the Energy Entrepreneurs Fund, part of a £35 million fund announced earlier this year, is now open to applications.
- Virgin Green Fund
Virgin Green Fund invests in a wide range of proposals from companies operating in the renewable energy and resource efficiency sectors in Europe seeking expansion and growth capital opportunities.
- BETT Awards for Educational Resources in ICT Now Open
The aim of this annual award scheme is to recognise and reward the creativity, innovation and commitment of an organisation or company in developing high-quality and effective educatinal information and communications technology (ICT) resources.
- EU Prize for Cultural Heritage Opens for 2013
The annual European Prize for Cultural Heritage (Europa Nostra Awards) is now open and accepting entries for the best cultural heritage achievements in Europe.
- UHI Business Idea Competition 2012 Open to Entries
Entrepreneurs in the north of Scotland are being invited to submit business ideas to win cash prizes in the 7th annual Business Idea Competition.
- Young Entrepreneurs Encouraged to Apply for StartUp Loans
The StartUp Loans scheme for 18-24 years-olds, launched earlier this summer, is accepting applications.
- Individual Funding for Radio and Audio Training: up to £1,500 - Imminent Application Deadline
The Individual Funding for Radio and Audio Training scheme supports freelance radio and audio professionals with funding to spend on the craft, technical and business skills training the industry needs.
- Money Saving Event with Business Secretary
A money saving event for businesses entitled "Save money, make money" is to be held in Twickenham on 6 September 2012.
- Support for Northern Ireland's Artists Working Abroad
The Arts Council of Northern Ireland (ACNI) has announced new funding rounds the two strands of its the 2012 International Programme for Organisations, providing funding to support and raise the status of individual artists in Northern Ireland.
- Companies Showcase their Innovations
Mark Prisk, the Business and Enterprise Minister is requesting that the most innovative businesses in the UK step forward to be in with the opportunity to win a coveted business award from Her Majesty the Queen.
- Healthbox Accelerator Programme Comes to Europe
US business incubator and venture capital firm Sandbox Industries has announced that Healthbox, Europe's first healthcare business accelerator programme, is to be based in London.
- Launch of the 2013 MCA Business Awards
The 2013 MCA Awards will recognise both the most successful consultant/client projects, and the most outstanding individual consultants and winners receive industry recognition.
- Launch of the Scottish Green Energy Awards 2012
The Scottish Green Energy Awards 2012 are now open to nominations.
- Station Community Regeneration Fund Re-opens for Scotland
The Station Community Regeneration Fund (SCRF) aims to make use of disused station buildings as either a business meeting passenger or community needs; or a community project which contributes to the local community.
- Launch of the Leicestershire Rural Capital Programme 2012/15
The Leicestershire Rural Capital Programme 2012/15 has been set up to provide capital support to small enterprises in rural Leicestershire.
- Round Five of ERDF South East is Open to Applications
The European Regional Development Fund - South East is now accepting applications to its fifth round of funding.
- Launch of Glasgow's Got Business Talent 2012
A competition to assist potential and existing entrepreneurs has launched in Glasgow.
- MADE: The Entrepreneur Festival to Feature Peter Jones
MADE Festival 2012 attendees may have their own 'rock star' experience, by meeting Dragons' Den entrepreneur Peter Jones.
- Applications Invited for Mentoring Programme in Plymouth
The Plymouth Mentoring Programme is now open to applications with a deadline of 7 September 2012.
- Assistance for West Suffolk Businesses and Community Groups
Community groups, not-for-profit organisations and businesses are advised to claim their share of funding aimed at assisting in reducing bills while safeguarding the environment.
- Startups Awards 2012 - Entry Deadline Reminder
The Startups Awards reward and celebrate the UK's best business start-ups and represent an opportunity for companies to gain recognition for the outstanding achievements of the business, team or individual.
- Made in the South West Awards Open to Application
The inaugural Insider Made in the South West Awards aim to recognise and celebrate the achievements of designers, manufacturing innovators, technology developers and manufacturers in the South West of England.
- £100,000 Contest for Games and Film Partnerships
The Games for Film Contest is designed to provide small companies in the film and games markets with funding for the development of prototypes exploring how games technology can be used in partnership with film companies in new ways.
- CBA-DFID Programme Development Fund - New Round Open (UK)
Grants to help UK television producers research and develop factual programmes made in and about developing countries are offered twice each year through this programme.
- Channel 4 Backs Teenage Entrepreneurship with Social Media App
An entrepreneurial online game has been launched by broadcaster Channel 4 to educate 14-19 year-olds about taking their first steps into the world of business.
- Devon Environmental Business Awards Open to Entries
The 2012 Devon Environmental Business Initiative (DEBI) Awards are open to entries.
- Food Processing, Marketing and Co-operation Scheme (FPMC) - New Round Open
Partnerships, individuals, groups of producers and private or public companies involved in processing food or developing co-operation within the food chain in Scotland, are invited to apply to the Food Processing, Marketing and Co-operation Scheme.
- Innovation Voucher Scheme - 2012/13 Applications Now Open (Scotland)
The Innovation Vouchers Scheme is available to support collaborative projects between businesses and Higher Education Institutes (HEIs) in Scotland to develop new products, services and processes.
- Innovation Voucher Scheme Follow on Funding - New Round Open (Scotland)
Innovation Voucher Scheme Follow on Funding is aimed at building sustained relationships between small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) in Scotland.
- Opportunity for Entrepreneurs in Sheffield to MADE Festival Delegates
As part of a new competition, entrepreneurs in Sheffield have the opportunity to win prizes of free office space and a virtual office package.
- £10 Million Training Boost for Black Country
£10 million worth of funding has been secured by a Black Country training organisation to fund adult apprenticeships in the area.
- ERDF North West Funding Round Deadline Nearing
The latest call for proposals for the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) 2007-13 - North West closes on 20 August 2012.
- Film London Project Tottenham Film Fund 2012/13 - Notice of Imminent Deadline
The aim of the Film London Project Tottenham Film Fund 2012/13 is to encourage the development of cultural cinema activity in Tottenham.
- NorthEdge Capital LLP
A lower middle market private equity business providing flexible funding and management solutions, NorthEdge offers equity investment to North of England-based businesses seeking to develop.
- Scottish Enterprise RSE Fellowships - Call for Spring 2013 Intake
The Scottish Enterprise/RSE Enterprise Fellowships are now open to applications for the April 2013 intake.
- Study Reveals Quarter of Britons Want to Start a Business
Research from business software provider Sage UK suggests entrepreneurship is on the rise in Britain, with one in four people wishing to start a business.
- Ulster-Scots Broadcast Fund - New Call Announced (Northern Ireland)
Northern Ireland Screen has announced the sixth Call for the Ulster-Scots Broadcast Fund (USBF).
- Government Announces Next Steps for the Green Deal
The Government has announced that a £7 million loan from the Department of Energy and Climate Change (DECC) to The Green Deal Finance Company (TGDFC) has been agreed.
- Tees Valley Chosen as Site of World's Largest Renewables Plant
Air Products has chosen the North East to locate the world's largest renewable energy plant, bringing hundreds of jobs to the region.
- 2012 Food Engineer of the Year Award - Now Open to Applications (UK)
Applications are invited from professional engineers (or undergraduates and graduates studying to become one), of any nationality or age, for the Food Engineer of the Year Award 2012.
- 2012 Scottish Digital Business Awards Now Open to Entries
Launched in 2009, the Scottish Digital Business Awards recognise large and small organisations that are making use of opportunities offered by the internet and various forms of digital technology.
- Digital Fiction Factory (North of England)
Format funding is available to assist North of England creative SMEs producing digital fiction events.
- Federation of Small Businesses Launches Facebook App
The Federation of Small Businesses (FSB) is aiming to help entrepreneurs get connected through a social media campaign.
- Assistance Offered to Young People in South Tyneside
Young people who want to start their own businesses are being provided with practical support and guidance from a South Tyneside project.
- Barclays Opens Entrepreneur Hub in London's Tech City
Barclays is opening a centre dedicated to entrepreneurs next to the Google Campus in East London's Tech City, chancellor George Osborne has announced.
- Blackbaud Digital Fundraising Awards - Extended Entry Deadline (UK)
The Digital Fundraising Awards are intended to recognise the people and organisations making the most innovative and effective use of digital tools, such as websites and mobile devices in order to raise funds.
- Government Announces Fund for Green Investment
The Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg has set out how the renewable energy sector is providing important investment and employment opportunities to the UK.
- Thames Gateway 'Launchpad@ceme' Competition - Deadline Reminder
The aim of the Thames Gateway 'Launchpad@ceme' Competition is to assist young businesses in the area to get off the ground.
- Salford Professional Development Launches Programmes with Sustainability Focus
The University of Salford has created a subsidiary company to provide learning and professional development for industry.
- Abertay Digital Prototype Grant Funding - Launch of New Round (UK)
Abertay University’s business support office is providing grants of up to £25,000 for small companies (based anywhere in the UK) that are developing their own games or other forms of interactive digital content.
- Awards for Recruitment, Marketing & HR Firms - Nominations Now Open
The RAD Awards aim to celebrate ideas that evolve around businesses within the recruitment, marketing and HR industry.
- Creative Scotland/Young Scot Creative Enterprise Fund - New Round Open
The Creative Enterprise Fund is designed to support young people in Scotland, aged 15-22, with activities which allow them to flourish within the creative industries.
- Growth and Innovation Fund (GIF) - New Funding Round Open (UK)
The second phase of the Government’s Growth and Innovation Fund (GIF) is open again under a new bidding round.
- North West 2012 and Beyond
A major summit for politicians, councillors and businesses is set to take place in Manchester this September.
- Sainsbury’s Challenge-led Competition for Low Carbon Solutions - Extended Deadline (UK)
Sainsbury's Supermarkets wishes to become the UK's greenest grocer and has pledged to reduce operational carbon emissions by 30% of 2005 levels by 2020.
- £1 Million Business Investment Fund for England's Creative SMEs Now Open
Creative England's new Business Investment Fund has been set up to support the growth strategies of ambitious, non-London-based, creative companies in England.
- Chancellor Launches £80 Billion Bank Lending Scheme
The Chancellor of the Exchequer, George Osborne, has officially announced the launch of an £80 billion initiative designed to kick-start bank lending in order to boost the country's economy.
- Event to Advise Businesses on Trading Overseas
StartUp Britain is hosting a free event at London's City Hall to advise small and developing companies on overseas trading.
- Shell Springboard Awards to Open Again Next Month
The Shell Springboard Awards launched in 2005 and have since attracted over 1,000 applications from small business owners with ideas to combat climate change, allocating more than £2 million to over 50 businesses.