Your results are as follows.
- Biomedical Fund Backing North West Enterprise
A Cheshire medical device company which has pioneered a treatment for a heart condition is set to expand after securing £550,000 from the North West Fund for Biomedical.
- News of the 2013 Offshore Achievement Awards
The Offshore Achievement Awards recognise innovation, excellence and achievement in the oil and gas industries.
- North East Women Into the Network Awards 2012
Now in its thirteenth year, this awards programme recognises and rewards the contribution being made to the North East economy by women.
- Launch of the Kirklees Responsible Business Awards 2012
The Kirklees Responsible Business Awards recognise the achievements of local companies working in the community and those making efforts to reduce their environmental impacts.
- Mansfield 2020 Business Awards - Nominations for 2013 Round Invited
The Mansfield 2020 Business Awards operate on an annual basis, promoting the successes of entrepreneurial activities undertaken by companies setting up and already operating in the Mansfield and north Nottinghamshire area.
- New Waste Reduction Prize Launched
NESTA (National Endowment for Science, Technology and the Arts) has launched a new competition to help support innovation in waste reduction.
- Scotland's Flytipping Small Grant Scheme Open for 2012-13
The Flytipping Small Grant Scheme is designed to support landowners/managers in Scotland who have experienced persistent problems of flytipping.
- Yorkshire Enterprise Network to Offer Regional Business Support
Two Bradford business networking groups have merged into a regional group to help local businesses better understand and take advantage of potential opportunities for investment and development.
- Funding for Farmers to take on Land based Apprentices in Staffordshire
Farmers have the opportunity to receive funding to take on land based apprentices in the Staffordshire area.
- Low Carbon London
UK Power Networks is leading Low Carbon London, a £30 million programme, largely funded by Ofgem's Low Carbon Networks Fund, to help develop smart electricity networks in Britain.
- Announcement of New Offshore Wind Research and Development Programme.
Dr Vince Cable, Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills has announced the £33 million Efficient Offshore Wind Programme (EOWP).
- Bizcamp Tel Aviv Entrepreneur Competition Launched
The UK's most promising technology startup owners are being offered the chance to learn, make connections, have fun and get inspired on an all-expenses-paid trip to Israel's entrepreneurial capital, Tel Aviv.
- Round Two Launch of Funding for Devon Work Hubs
The aim of the Devon Work Hubs Funding scheme is to support proposals to develop work hubs in market and coastal towns across Devon.
- £400,000 Competition Launched for Innovations in Energy and Infrastructure (UK)
'Design for Future Climate: Climate Resilient Infrastructure' is a new competition set up to fund the development of innovative solutions to increase the resilience of the UK's infrastructure to a changing future climate.
- Additional Funding for West Cornwall Businesses
West Cornwall Local Action Group has announced that the West Cornwall Business Grant scheme has been updated after additional funding of £250,000 has been provided by the Rural Development Programme for England (RDPE) with finance from the EU and Defra.
- Green Building Company Gains £400,000 Seedcorn Investment from Finance Yorkshire
A Wakefield-based company that provides sustainable building materials sourced from scrap has secured £400,000 in funding from EU and government-backed venture fund Finance Yorkshire.
- Support for Individual Artists - 2012 Deadline for Various Schemes (Northern Ireland)
The Arts Council of Northern Ireland (ACNI) has announced 2012 funding rounds for a number of its individual grant strands, providing funding to support and raise the status of individual artists in Northern Ireland.
- Wellcome Trust Announces Final Call for Translation Awards
The Wellcome Trust Translation Awards (TA) are response-mode funding designed to bridge the funding gap in the commercialisation of new technologies in the biochemical area.
- £3.5 Million Funding Bid for Warrington SMEs
The urban regeneration agency responsible for the Warrington area has submitted a bid of £3.5 million for Regional Growth funding to assist small firms.
- Blackbaud Digital Fundraising Awards - Extended Entry Deadline (UK)
The Digital Fundraising Awards are intended to recognise the people and organisations making the most innovative and effective use of digital tools, such as websites and mobile devices in order to raise funds.
- Consultation on Entrepreneurship 2020 Action Plan
The European Commission is consulting on measures to boost entrepreneurship across Europe.
- Launch of Tees Valley Best New Business Awards
The aim of the Tees Valley Best New Business Awards is to showcase businesses and honour them for their hard work.
- Scotland Home Renewables Loans - £5 Million Boost Raises Loans to £10,000
The Scotland Home Renewables Loan Scheme is an interest free loan programme designed to help homeowners in Scotland install renewable heat and electricity generating systems in their homes.
- SME Website Development Funding (North East)
Financial assistance is available for North East of England SMEs seeking to develop their online presence.
- The Big Eco Show Hits the North East
A large-scale event bringing together green businesses will be held for the first time in Sunderland this September.
- 2012 International Green Awards Now Open to Entries
The International Green Awards are designed to recognise strategies that use creativity in an engaging and effective manner, leading to sustainable outcomes.
- Global Connections Competition - Deadline Extended (UK)
The Global Connections Competition is administered by HSBC Bank. HSBC believes that having better business connections helps companies to succeed.
- Groundwork North East Launches Environment Advice Club
Working in partnership with the Manufacturing Advisory Service (MAS), Groundwork North East is to help small and medium-sized enterprises improve their environmental management systems.
- Scottish Government Launches £4 Million Empty Homes Loan Fund
The Scottish Government wishes to encourage owners of empty homes to bring them back into use as affordable housing. In support of this aim, the new Empty Homes Loan Fund is intended to support a range of projects to create new affordable housing.
- £15 Million Ready for Business Programme Launched (England)
Ready for Business is a new enterprise start-up programme that aims to create 6,000 new businesses and up to 10,000 jobs across England, specifically targeting the transfer of public sector employment to the private sector.
- Green Funding for Birmingham Properties
Birmingham City Council has secured a further £1.3 million of European Investment Bank funding to assist in reducing household and business bills and reducing carbon emissions.
- North East Technology Fund Boost for Biopharmaceutical Company
Glythera, an emerging biopharmaceutical company specialising in protein/peptide functionalisation and glycosylation, has secured a fundraising round totalling £2 million with IP Group.
- Northern Ireland Householders Can Register for up to £1,000 for Boiler Replacement
This is an Advance Notice report providing outline information about the Northern Ireland Housing Executive’s Boiler Replacement Allowance, due to launch in September 2012.
- £26 Million for the Environment in Scotland
£26 million has been provided by the Finance Secretary to assist in developing projects which will contribute to a more environmentally friendly Scotland.
- 2012 North East Business Executive Awards
The search for the most inspiring men and women in business has begun with the launch of the North East Business Executive of the Year 2012.
- Annual Open in Nottingham for Midlands' Artists
The Nottingham Castle Annual Open has launched for 2012 with Midlands' artists having the opportunity to submit details of their artistic achievements by 24 August 2012.
- European Fisheries Fund (EFF) Northern Ireland - New Round Open
The European Fisheries Fund (EFF) for Northern Ireland will provide support for the fisheries sector by giving priority to four basic areas under six overall aims.
- New Loan Fund for Shropshire Businesses
The aim of the Shropshire Small Business Loan Fund is to assist businesses that need finance when mainstream funding sources, such as high street banks, are unable to help.
- Rural Support Grant to Assist Conwy Businesses
The Rural Support Grant is available to orgainsations in Conwy that can demonstrate a need for assistance.
- Shopify Launches $200,000 Build-a-Business Competition
The Shopify Build-a-Business Competition is sponsored by Shopify Inc, the e-commerce platform used to create and power thousands of internet-based stores across the UK.
- Top up Fund: Film - £500 Grants for Young Filmmakers (UK)
The new Top up Fund: Film is described as a 'cash lifeline' for films that are in production or entering post production, and aims to help unreleased films reach their full potential.
- £240,000 Funding Boost for Stoke Firms
A service that assists businesses across North Staffordshire to grow has been given a major funding boost.
- 2013 Midlands Business Awards
The Midlands Business Awards is an annual programme sponsored by a variety of corporate bodies located throughout the Midlands region.
- Awards for the UK's Business Champions - Enter Now
The Business Champion Awards are cross-sector awards focused on the impact small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) have on the UK's economy.
- Call for Entries to the 2012 Wales Innovation Award
The Wales Innovation Award is a target for Welsh industry and Welsh organisations. The Award recognises those that excel at adopting new thought processes or developing new products or services.
- Mentoring Scheme Launched for the UK's Creative Businesses
The Creative Business Mentor Network (CBMN) has been set up to nurture creative companies that have a desire to grow their operations.
- New Grants for Companies Creating High Value Added Jobs in East Lothian
A new grant scheme for companies creating high value added jobs in East Lothian has now launched.
- VIBES of Scotland Awards - Notice of Extended Deadline
The VIBES of Scotland Awards recognise and showcase best practice and aim to raise awareness of environmental and sustainable development issues within organisations in Scotland.
- Grant Assistance for Tewkesbury Businesses
Businesses in Tewkesbury have the opportunity to acquire funding as part of the Council's Business Grant Scheme.
- Launch of 2012 Brighter Belfast Environmental Awards
The Brighter Belfast Environmental Awards recognise and reward individuals, groups, schools, organisations and businesses in Belfast that are making an effort to ensure their local environments are brighter, cleaner and greener places.
- New Crowdfunding Platform Launched to Help Start-ups
A new crowdfunding platform has been set up to help idea-stage start-up companies access investment funding.
- Plans for an Angel Investment Network for Creative Businesses
Government adviser Doug Richard is preparing an angel investment network designed to support 'neglected' creative sector start-up businesses that he says have been largely ignored by investors.
- Scottish Green Awards - Imminent Deadline for Nominations
The Scottish Green Awards have been designed to recognise the achievements of businesses and individuals that have shown initiative in the reduction of their overall carbon and environmental footprint.
- £60 Million Investment to Encourage Business Growth in Nottingham
A "New Deal" worth £60 million aimed at facilitating business growth and creating jobs has been set up in Nottingham.
- Government Expands Access to Work Programme for Young Disabled People
Unemployed young disabled people who are on work experience will be able to access extra support to help them into mainstream placements for the first time.
- Grants for Developing the UK Civil Nuclear Power Supply Chain
This Call for Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTPs) aims to assist businesses to improve competitiveness, productivity and performance in the nuclear sector through better use of the knowledge, technology and skills available in the UK knowledge base.
- Sainsbury’s Launches Challenge-led Competition for Low Carbon Solutions (UK)
Sainsbury's Supermarkets wishes to become the UK's greenest grocer and has pledged to reduce operational carbon emissions by 30% of 2005 levels by 2020.
- Technology Project Boost for West Midlands SMEs
A new £1.1 million project to support SMEs in the West Midlands by identifying affordable technologies has been launched.
- The Marches LEP Welcomes Student Entrepreneur Initiative
An initiative to boost enterprise by linking entrepreneurial students with SMEs is a crucial step towards Shropshire's long term economic success, the Marches Local Enterprise Partnership has said.
- BusinessGreen Smart Business Summit
BusinessGreen has announced the Smart Business Summit, a new, free-to-attend one-day conference.
- First Investment Made By New Stoke on Trent Business Loan Fund
Stoke on Trent City Council provides the Stoke on Trent Business Loan Fund in conjunction with the Black Country Reinvestment Society (BCRS).
- International Festival of Business Announced for Liverpool and Wirral
Liverpool and Wirral will host a major, month-long International Festival of Business taking place in 2014, as part of the Government's City Deals plan to rebalance the economy.
- Peter Jones Launches £100,000 Tycoon in Schools Contest (UK)
Tycoon in Schools has been set up by businessman, entrepreneur and television personality, Peter Jones CBE, with a personal investment of £100,000.
- Startups Awards - UK Businesses Invited to Register for 2012 Round
The Startups Awards reward and celebrate the UK's best business start-ups and represent an opportunity for companies to gain recognition for the outstanding achievements of the business, team or individual.
- Exceed - Midlands Advantage Fund
The £18 million Exceed - Midlands Advantage Fund is an investment by Lloyds Development Capital (LDC) and the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) to support growing businesses across the West Midlands.
- Launch of Scheme for Green Businesses in Kirklees
The aim of the 2012 Kirklees Green Business Grant Scheme is to assist in making long term energy efficiency savings and help in reducing carbon emissions.
- Launch of the 2012 Growing Business Awards (UK)
The Growing Business Awards (GBAs) is an independent awards programme run in association with the CBI and Real Business Association.
- Wolverhampton University Launches West Midlands SME Support Programme
The University of Wolverhampton is leading the Knowledge Exchange and Enterprise Network (KEEN), which is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) until July 2015.
- Herefordshire Corn Exchange Grant Provides Funding for Farmers
Farmers in Herefordshire have the opportunity to apply for funding for travelling to study or research agricultural practice for the betterment of Farming in the County.
- Innovating for Growth - £10,000 worth of Business Support for London SMEs
The new Innovating for Growth initiative has been set up to support in excess of 100 London-based SMEs that have plans for growth.
- Launch of Bexley Business Awards
The Bexley Business Awards aim to celebrate the local business community and recognise businesses that are achieving excellence in a range of different ways.
- Innovation Vouchers Programme: New Round Open (Northern Ireland)
The Innovative Vouchers Programme has announced a new Call for applications.
- Investment for Growth Fund (North East)
The Investment for Growth Fund aims to create and safeguard thousands of jobs in the region and put the North East at the heart of the country's economic recovery.