Your results are as follows.
- Flexible Interchange Programme (FLIP) Launched (UK)
The newly-launched Flexible Interchange Programme (FLIP) is being administered by the Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC).
- Get Britain Building - Round Two Launched with £100 Million (England)
Get Britain Building forms part of the Government's Housing Strategy for England. The initiative is intended to unlock 'stalled' construction sites that have planning permission and support building projects on these sites, providing new homes in England.
- Revolutionary Funding in Oxfordshire
Forum for the Future has been working with the Low Carbon Hub in Oxfordshire to assess how community groups can best finance renewable electricity, heat and energy-saving projects in their communities by using revolving investment funds.
- Climate Energy Announces SustainaBuild Support for East of England SMEs
Essex-based carbon reduction agency Climate Energy has announced the launch of SustainaBuild, a project that will see 180 small and medium businesses in the East of England benefit from mentoring, development and up-skilling.
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards - 2012 Round Open (Northern Ireland)
Technology businesses throughout Northern Ireland are invited to compete for a place on the Deloitte list of the 50 fastest-growing tech enterprises.
- Greenius - Advance Notice of New £3 Million Contest for Green Innovation (UK)
Funded by the Government and delivered by the Technology Strategy Board, the Green Genius ‘Greenius’ Contest will operate as a national competition to drive forward the UK’s green growth agenda.
- Hilary Devey Proposes Small Business Investment Fund
Hilary Devey, the entrepreneur and television personality, has announced that she plans to set up a fund to invest in small companies.
- SIE New Ventures Competition - 2012/13 Round Open (Scotland)
The SIE New Ventures Competition is open to students and recent graduates of Scottish Universities to develop a business concept that is ready to launch or an existing enterprise that has been in operation for no more than two years.
- Business Support Helpline Assists Staffordshire Fledglings Business
A new support venture designed to aid start-up businesses has been set up by Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire Local Enterprise Partnership.
- CO2Sense Investment Fund - New Funds Now Available: First Come, First Served
SMEs in Yorkshire may once again apply for grants towards low carbon business and product development projects.
- North East Business Support Fund
Small and medium sized businesses in the North East are being urged to take advantage of a new £1.8 million pot of funding to help them develop and grow.
- Public Art Programme: New Round Open (Northern Ireland)
The Public Art Programme, designed to support the commissioning of new art for public places in Northern Ireland, has re-opened to applications.
- Rushlight Awards 2012 - Open for Entries
The Rushlight Awards recognise and reward the leading public, private and voluntary sector organisations throughout the UK and Ireland that have produced environmentally beneficial innovative and technological developments.
- £10,000 Farmers Apprentice Competition Launched (UK)
Farmers Apprentice is a new competition administered by Farmers Weekly with investment and support from McDonald’s.
- 2012 Yorkshire Post Excellence in Business Awards
The Yorkshire Excellence in Business Awards aim to celebrate the organisations that make Yorkshire and the Humber an enterprising, diverse and successful region for business in the country.
- Green Grants Scheme for A11 Corridor Companies Passes £1 Million
A scheme to assist businesses along the A11 corridor has passed a notable milestone with more than £1 million now being invested in green initiatives.
- Launch of 2012 Morgan Foundation Entrepreneur Awards
The 2012 Morgan Foundation Entrepreneur Awards that are open to businesses, entrepreneurs, social enterprises, individuals or charities based in Merseyside, North Cheshire, North Wales, Shropshire and the Wolverhampton area have now launched.
- UK Businesses Invited To Apply For 2012 International Trade Awards
A prize package including an online promotional marketing campaign worth £1,500 is on offer for UK businesses that can demonstrate outstanding success in import and export markets.
- RIC Venture Programme 2012 for Low Carbon Projects Launches
The RIC Venture Programme which provides a support service package for start-up projects in the low-carbon sector has now launched in the West Midlands.
- South West Green Energy Awards 2012
The South West Green Energy Awards, celebrating renewable energy achievements in South West England, are open for nominations.
- Ready for Retrofit to Boost South West Green Economy
Local firms in the South West are to benefit from a new £8 million initiative that aims to kick-start jobs and growth in the region's energy efficiency and microgeneration sector.
- Burton and South Derbyshire College Learners Launch ‘Enterprise Project’
The 'Enterprising Project' has been launched to assist learners in developing enterprising skills and is open to Burton and South Derbyshire College learners.
- Companies Welcome Lending Scheme
A new "funding for lending" boost has been welcomed by small firms.
- Future Factory (East Midlands)
Part of the East Midlands Competitiveness Programme, Future Factory aims to connect its clients with the expertise and resources needed to achieve a more sustainable business future.
- HP Smart Business Awards for UK’s Emerging Businesses
Launched for 2012, the HP Smart Business Awards are designed to celebrate the achievements of the UK's best small and medium-sized businesses.
- Inaugural Customer Awards Announced
The aim of the Advanced Halo Awards is to honour and recognise the achievements of the funding provider's customers.
- Inspiring Entrepreneurs Event Focuses on Lancashire
The North West Fund is targeting Lancashire, in a bid to encourage more business to finance for growth.
- New €350 Million Investment Scheme for Business Innovation Launched
The newly-launched Early Stage Technology Fund is designed to invest in the development of disruptive technology companies through the provision of venture capital finance.
- North West Fund Boosting Regional Enterprise
Two scientists who have found a way to manufacture tiny or nanoscale electrodes on a commercial basis have secured venture capital funding from the North West Fund.
- DECC Energy Efficiency Consultation Draws CBI Response
The Confederation of British Industry has called on the Government to undertake an independent review of its existing environmental tax landscape.
- Inspiresme Competition to Assist SMEs in taking their Businesses Online
Online news and business advice resource for small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) as well as start-up businesses, "inspiresme" is offering an entrepreneur the opportunity to win Serif’s professional web building software, WebPlus x6.
- Notice of Powys Farm Diversifcation Award
Enterprising farming families in Powys have the opportunity to enter a new award for excellence in Farm Diversification to recognise their achievements.
- 10,000 Small Businesses Programme Open for Applications (Midlands)
10,000 Small Businesses is an innovative programme designed to unlock the economic and job creation potential of small businesses and social enterprises from across the Midlands.
- Creative Scotland’s Small Capital Grants Scheme - New Round Open
Creative Scotland's Capital Grants Scheme aims to invest in cultural facilities, refurbishments, equipment and large scale public art, in order to improve the access, presentation and enjoyment of the arts and film for the population of Scotland.
- Food Processing and Manufacturing Efficiency R&D Competition Launched
This competition aims to encourage more efficient food processing, packaging and distribution in retail and food service sectors and the efficient recycling of manufacturing by-products and waste.
- Future Cities Demonstrator Competition
The Technology Strategy Board believes that a large-scale demonstrator, covering a substantial population and a significant urban area, will help both business and city governments in the UK to test ideas and build confidence.
- Arts and Disability Awards - 2012 Round Open to Applications
The scheme is open to applications for 2012, with awards of £5,000 on offer for disabled arts practitioners throughout the island of Ireland.
- National Business Awards - Extended Deadline for 2012 Round
Designed with the aim of being a significant endorsement of corporate achievement, the National Business Awards enable businesses from different industries and sizes to compete on a level playing field.
- North East England Investment Centre Funding
Business development assistance is available to SMEs, social enterprises, charities and not-for-profits operating in the North East of England.
- Waste Prevention Loan Fund (WPLF) - Scheme Relaunched (England)
The Waste Prevention Loan Fund (WPLF) was first established in 2011 to enable organisations to introduce business models and processes which make more efficient use of material resources.
- 2012 Chamber Awards with £25,000 Prize - Imminent Deadline Reminder (UK)
The Chamber Awards, which celebrate the success and achievements of businesses around the UK, remain open for entries until the end of June.
- Arbed - £45 Million Available for Energy Efficiency Projects (Wales)
The Welsh Government has launched a new phase of its Arbed investment scheme with an additional £45 million, setting out how Welsh businesses can benefit.
- AXA Launches Business Guardian Angel Website
AXA Business Insurance has launched a new website, Business Guardian Angel, to help small business owners in the UK protect their wealth and grow their business.
- Elevator - New Funding and Advice Scheme for UK Film-makers
The Elevator Skills Programme has been set up to support the professional development of writer/directors, directors and producers of live action, documentary or animated shorts films.
- London Loan Fund for Disadvantaged Entrepreneurs
A fund is to launch in London for disadvantaged entrepreneurs offering loans of up to £5,000.
- New Regional Bank Aiming to Assist Small Businesses
A new bank has been set up in Leicester, providing loans worth tens of millions of pounds to small businesses.
- eCommerce Awards for Excellence - Notice of Extended Deadline (UK)
The eCommerce Awards for Excellence are designed to reward the activities of the UK's ecommerce industry. The awards celebrate the country's presence in ecommerce excellence and winners will be showcased as inspirational companies.
- £7,000 Bard of Dragons Business Competition for Wales Open
The Gorsedd of Dragons Competition is based on the popular television series, Dragons' Den. It invites entrepreneurs to put forward business propositions to a panel of Welsh 'dragons' in a battle for investment and professional business advice.
- Abertay Digital Prototype Grant Funding - Launch of New Round (UK)
Abertay University’s business support office is providing grants of up to £25,000 for small companies (based anywhere in the UK) that are developing their own games or other forms of interactive digital content.
- Interactive Media Awards (BIMA) - Extended Deadline for 2012 Round
The annual BIMA Awards are renowned as the most prestigious new media competition in Europe, setting the standard for the industry, celebrating creative excellence and craftsmanship within digital media.
- Belfast Business Awards - 2012 Round Launched
The Belfast Business Awards give businesses an opportunity to gain recognition for the contribution they make towards the overall development of the city.
- ECITB Apprenticeship Support (North East)
Financial assistance is available for North East of England SMEs seeking to take on an apprentice completing an Engineering Construction Industry Training Board approved programme.
- New Call for ERDF - West Midlands Fund
A new open call for outline applications has been launched under the West Midlands European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) 2007-2013.
- Lord Stafford Awards - 2012 Round Open to Entries (Midlands)
The Lord Stafford Awards are open to applications for the 2012 round, with a prize of £5,000 available for the winners.
- New £4 Million Fund for Adult Learning in England Launches
The Community Learning Innovation Fund, a new £4 million grants fund from the Skills Funding Agency, administered by NIACE, is currently accepting applications for projects that will run from 10 September 2012 to 31 July 2013.
- New Communications Financing Scheme for UK Start-ups
The BT Local Business KickStart Scheme is a corporate finance programme offering start-up businesses the chance to lease technology and telecommunications solutions.
- Social Entrepreneurs Fund - Announcement of Next Deadline (Scotland)
Applications are invited from entrepreneurial individuals across Scotland looking to set up and run a business with a social and/or environmental purpose.
- Welsh National Business Awards - 2012 Round Open
The annual Welsh National Business Awards recognise and honour the breadth of business achievements in Wales, across a broad range of sectors and activities. Entries for the 2012 round are now being invited.
- Updated Rules for the Enterprise Investment Scheme
The Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) affords a reduction in a private investor’s tax liability by a proportion of the amount they invest, as an incentive for them to back small, higher-risk companies.
- Advanced Heat Storage SBRI Competition Now Open
The Advanced Heat Storage SBRI Competition is designed to assess the performance of advanced thermal storage in buildings, which can be integrated with heat technologies to help balance peak loads to the energy grid.
- New Facebook Contest Offers SMEs Free Advertising Credit
The Facebook Small Business Boost Contest operates as an online promotion offering entrepreneurs and existing small businesses free advertising credit on the social networking site.
- Oxygen Accelerator - Funding for Technology Start-ups (Worldwide)
Oxygen Accelerator is a worldwide technology accelerator programme based in Birmingham. It operates as a full-time 'bootcamp' combining investment with intensive mentoring and training.
- Young Entrants Support Scheme - Additional £1.7 Million for Young Farmers in Wales
The Welsh Government’s Deputy Minister for Agriculture, Alun Davies, has announced a further £1.7 million for farmers under 40 to be delivered through the Young Entrants Support Scheme (YESS).
- £500 Million of Government Investment for SMEs Open for Applications
The Government has issued two Requests for Proposals to manage the remaining £500 million available through the Business Finace Partnership (BFP).
- Ashden Awards for Sustainable Energy - 2013 Round Open
The Call for Expressions of Interest to the 2013 Ashden Awards has now opened. The aim of the Awards is to promote the widespread use of local, sustainable energy because of the environmental, social and economic benefits which it can provide.
- Event Awards - Extended Deadline for 2012 Round (UK)
Organisations within the live events and exhibitions industry are invited to enter this award scheme that aims to honour creativity within the sector.
- Government Offices to Find New Life as Business Incubators
A number of former homes of the Government's regional offices are to be made available to business start-ups.