Your results are as follows.
- £10 Million Invest in Innovative Refurb Competition Open to Applications (UK)
Last year the Government announced that £35 million of innovation funding would become available to support the development and demonstration of innovative technologies and systems that can reduce carbon emissions from buildings.
- £20 Million Competition for Carbon Capture & Storage Now Open (UK)
The Department of Climate & Energy Change (DECC) has announced details of an upcoming competition to fund the development of innovations in Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) technologies.
- All-Island Seedcorn Business Competition 2012 - Open for Applications
The InterTradeIreland competition for companies seeking equity funding is now open for applications, with a prize fund of €280,000 on offer for the most outstanding High Growth and Emerging enterprises.
- Firms with Chance to Secure Investment Funds
Businesses will have the opportunity to secure a share of £2 billion of possible investment funds at a new event to be held in Yorkshire.
- Scotland's Innovation Voucher Scheme - Final Deadline Announced
The Innovation Voucher Scheme aims to build relationships between SMEs (small to medium-sized enterprises) and HEIs (Higher Education Institutes) in Scotland.
- "Fantastic" Response to Portas Pilots Scheme
Local Government Minister Grant Shapps has announced that hundreds of proposals from towns across England have been received in a bid to become one of the Portas Pilots to help revitalise their high streets.
- Financial Support for Electric and Intelligent Vehicle SMEs (West Midlands)
The Electric and Intelligent Vehicles grant scheme is part funded via the European Regional Development Fund and is managed by Coventry University Enterprises (CUE) Limited.
- Boost the Business in You Competition Offers Support and £15,000 of Advertising
Boost the Business in You is a competition delivered in partnership between the Government's Department for Business, Innovation & Skills (BIS) through its Business in You campaign and Guardian News & Media Limited.
- Business Show for Aspiring Entrepreneurs
Plans for a show to "supercharge" fledgling businesses and those aiming to follow in the steps of Richard Branson are now available.
- Funding Boost for Knowledge Transfer Partnerships in Northern Ireland
Enterprise Minister Arlene Foster has announced a multi-million pound funding package for the Knowledge Transfer Partnership (KTP) programme in Northern Ireland.
- Government to Invest £80 Million in Green Infrastructure
The Business Secretary Vince Cable has announced details of a new Government investment in the UK's green infrastructure.
- Nominations Open for the 2013 Queen's Awards for Enterprise
Nominations are now being accepted for the 2013 Queen's Award for Enterprise and Queen's Award for Enterprise Promotion.
- Online Toolkit to Simplify the Processes Required when Taking on an Employee
A new online toolkit has been launched by Employment Relations Minister Norman Lamb, where first-time employers are provided with a step-by-step guide through their obligations when a member of staff is employed.
- Queen Elizabeth Scholarships Fund Summer 2012 Round Open to Applications
The Queen Elizabeth Scholarship Trust (QEST) was established in 1990 to celebrate the 150th anniversary of the Royal Warrant Holders Association and the 90th birthday of Queen Elizabeth, The Queen Mother.
- Scottish Government's CARES Loan Programme Opens
The Scottish Government's Community and Renewable Energy Scheme (CARES) programme has opened again. The programme offers loans of up to £150,000 to cover 95% of agreed costs and provides free local advice and support as well.
- Sustainability Live! 2012
This year's Sustainability Live!, the UK's leading water, energy, environmental, land and sustainable business exhibition, takes places on 22-24 May at NEC Birmingham.
- £35 Million Support Programme for Green Entrepreneurs
The Government has announced details of its proposed new Energy Entrepreneurs Fund. The programme forms part of an overall £200 million package for innovation support, announced in the Spending Review 2010.
- £60 Million Allocated to Assist Development of CCS in Emerging Markets
Climate Change Minister Greg Barker has announced that up to £60 million ($96 million) has been allocated to assist in the development of Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) technology in emerging markets.
- EcoLogicLiving Gains North West Fund for Energy & Environmental Boost
A renewable energy business, which has seen sales double over the last year, has received £500,000 to aid further growth.
- Low Carbon Truck Demonstration Trial - Now Open to Applications (UK)
The Low Carbon Truck Demonstration Trial is designed to encourage and assist UK road-haulage operators to buy and use low carbon medium and heavy-goods vehicles, thereby reducing the UK’s domestic transport carbon-dioxide (CO2) emissions.
- District Heating Loan Fund Open to Expressions of Interest (Scotland)
The District Heating Loan Fund is being delivered by the Energy Saving Trust in Scotland, with funding from the Scottish Government.
- Funding for Renewables Increased by Bank
Lloyds TSB Agriculture and Bank of Scotland are providing greater help to farmers with an interest in renewable energy projects.
- VIBES of Scotland Awards - 2012 Round Open (Scotland)
The Vision in Business and the Environment Awards (VIBES) are now open to applications for 2012.
- VisitScotland - Sustainable and Accessible Tourism Event
A sustainable and accessible tourism event will be held by VisitScotland on 1 May 2012 in Edinburgh.
- East of England Business Angel Co-Investment Loan Scheme Invites Applications
Managed by The FSE Group, the Business Angel Co-Investment Loan Scheme provides a debt facility to high-growth companies based in the East of England.
- Marches Local Enterprise Partnership Development Fund
The Marches Local Enterprise Partnership Development Fund is now open to applications.
- 2012 Sustainable Development Challenge Fund for Wales Now Open
The Sustainable Development Challenge Fund (Green Dragons Den at the Hay Festival) is intended to encourage organisations in Wales to undertake projects that demonstrate "leadership, innovation and more than a little flair".
- Grants for Highlands & Islands Arts Visual Artists and Craft-makers
The Highlands & Islands Arts Visual Artists and Crafts Awards Scheme is designed to support visual artists and makers based in the Highlands and Islands,
- Virgin Media Shorts - 2012 Round Open
Virgin Media Shorts is a short film competition that champions undiscovered talent in the UK. The competition gives applicants the chance to show their work in cinemas, on TV, online and on mobiles (via the mobile Internet).
- High Prize for Low Carbon
Businesses and young people in Southend are benefiting from a carbon-cutting scheme that has won an award nationally.
- £500,000 for Innovation for Growth in Agriculture, Food and Drink
Innovation for Growth in Agriculture, Food and Drink is a new competition for feasibility funding delivered by The Technology Strategy Board (TSB) and Defra.
- Eco-Fair 2012
Following the success of Eco-Fair 2011 held at Huddersfield University, this year's Eco-Fair, the largest environmental event in the north of England, takes places on 1 May 2012 at Leeds United's Elland Road stadium.
- Government Opens £40 Million Notion Capital Fund (UK)
The Government has launched a new equity investment scheme under the Enterprise Capital Fund portfolio.
- National Business Rates Deferral Scheme Launched
The Government has launched a business rates deferral scheme allowing companies to delay paying some of their rates bill for up to three years.
- Small Loans for Business (East Midlands)
Small Loans for Business provides loans to aspiring entrepreneurs in the East Midlands that have encountered problems raising finance for their business ventures through traditional sources, such as banks.
- £1,000 Grants for Low Carbon Transport in East of England
The EValu8 Innovation Grants for Low Carbon Transport will be provided by EValu8 Transport Innovations Limited, a not for profit organisation running the Government-supported ‘Plugged In Places’ project in the East of England.
- 2012 Red Bull Future 50 Competition Opens to Entries (UK)
The Red Bull Future 50 Competition is a search for the most 'ambitious, disruptive and thrilling' business start-ups in the UK.
- Fast Forward Funding Programme (North West)
Business angels network Envestors NW and Manchester Metropolitan University have teamed up to launch a new course aimed at helping entrepreneurs to attract investment into their business.
- Make it in Great Britain '30 Under 30' Challenge - Extended Deadline (UK)
The 30 Under 30 Challenge forms part of the Make it in Great Britain campaign, which aims to change the image of modern manufacturing. The Challenge is being organised by the Department for Business, Innovation & Skills (BIS).
- Staffordshire Business Competition - Extended Deadline
The Purple Sprout Staffordshire Business Competition is designed to give new businesses a helping hand and the tools they need to communicate their products and services to their target audience.
- Santander Launches £200 Million Breakthrough Programme (UK)
The new Santander Breakthrough Programme has been set up to support the UK's most successful fast-growth SMEs and help them achieve their full potential.
- 2012 Dylan Thomas Prize Open to Applications
The Dylan Thomas Prize is an annual competitive award provided in partnership by the Dylan Thomas Centre and the University of Wales to recognise and reward literary talent in young authors.
- £35,000 Competition for East Midlands Businesses - Reminder of 2012 Deadline
The Spark@Notts Business Competition is designed to stimulate business start-up rates in Nottinghamshire.
- Finance for Business North East Accelerator Fund
Venture capital is available for pre-start and early-stage small to medium-sized enterprises in the North East of England.
- London Mayor Promises Low Costs Business Loans
London's Mayor, Boris Johnson, has vowed to launch a new funding scheme offering £35 million in low cost loans to small companies in London if he retains his position as mayor of the city.
- Environmental Support Available to Businesses in North London
Green Light North London is a service providing free of charge environmental support to businesses.
- Government Launches £20 Million Competition for Marine Energy
The Marine Energy Array Demonstrator (MEAD) will provide capital support to project developers installing the first wave and/or tidal arrays of full-scale electricity generating devices in UK waters.
- Make it in Great Britain - Competition to Find Best UK Innovations: Extended Deadline
The Make it in Great Britain Challenge forms part of the Make it in Great Britain campaign, which aims to change the image of modern manufacturing. The Challenge is being organised by the Department for Business, Innovation & Skills (BIS).
- Thames Valley Berkshire LEP Growing Places Fund - Mark II Version Open
Finance to boost economic growth in the Thames Valley Berkshire area, supporting infrastructure, housing and economic development projects is available through the Thames Valley Berkshire LEP Growing Places Fund.
- Welsh Government Extends Digital Development Fund with £1.5 Million to 2013
In late 2011, the Welsh Government launched a pilot scheme, the Digital Development Fund, designed to support creative industries in developing digital opportunities.
- Finance for Business North East Microloan Fund
Loan finance is available for small to medium-sized businesses based in the North East of England.
- Apprenticeship Grant for Employers (AGE 16 to 24)
The newly-launched 'AGE 16 to 24' programme is aimed at helping eligible employers to offer young people employment through the Apprenticeship programme, by providing wage grants to assist them in recruiting their first apprentice.
- North East Home Working Fund Secures Financial Boost
A fund aimed at helping businesses looking to take on new home-based employees in the North East has won a further £500,000 of funding.
- Business Start-ups Competition Open to Applications (UK)
The Business Start-ups Competition aims to stimulate and promote entrepreneurial initiative within the UK.
- 'Get It Right - First Time' Intellectual Property Initiative Launched
A new series of free business support events, aimed at the owners of small and medium-sized enterprises, has been launched by the Intellectual Property Office (IPO) and Companies House.
- Launch of the Ryedale High Speed Broadband Grant with Imminent Deadline
The High Speed Broadband Grant aims to encourage local businesses to take up the opportunities to use high speed broadband to improve their growth potential.
- £1 Billion CCS Commercialisation Programme Launched (UK)
The CCS Commercialisation Programme has been established to support practical experience in the design, construction and operation of carbon capture and storage (CCS).
- Launch of Staffordshire Business Competition with Imminent Deadline
The Staffordshire Business Competition is designed to give new businesses a helping hand and the tools they need to communicate their products and services to their target audience.
- Liverpool Striding Out Programme for Business Start Ups Launched
A new support programme has been launched for young people in Liverpool who are exploring self employment as a career option, planning to start their own company or ready to launch a business.
- Sigma - £200 Million Fund for Biotech Companies (UK)
Provided by the Wellcome Trust, Sigma is a tailored funding scheme for new biotech firms, aiming to promote promising technologies which couldn't otherwise secure the investment they need. The programme will operate as an equity initiative.
- 2012 Chamber Awards Open to Applications with £25,000 Prize
The 2012 Chamber Awards, which celebrate the success and achievements of businesses around the UK, are now open for entries.
- Creative Scotland/Young Scot Creative Enterprise Fund - New Round Open
The Creative Enterprise Fund is designed to support young people in Scotland, aged 15-22, with activities which allow them to flourish within the creative industries.
- Enterprising U - £40,000 of Investment for Student Businesses
Now open to applications, Enterprising U is the world's largest business plan competition, taking place in universities across the UK.
- Food and Drink iNet Innovation Support (East Midlands)
Financial assistance is available for East Midlands-based small and medium-sized enterprises operating in the food and drink sector to help with the costs of delivering an innovation project.
- Fund101 Reopens Offering New Small Business Grants (UK)
Fund101 targets UK-based entrepreneurs looking to turn an idea into a new business and existing small companies wishing to purchase equipment to help take their enterprise to the next level.
- Government Launches £1 Billion Youth Contract
Responding to the challenge surrounding youth unemployment, the Government has announced the £1 billion Youth Contract, designed to help young unemployed people into work.
- Social Entrepreneurs Fund - New Deadlines Announced (Scotland)
Applications are invited from entrepreneurial individuals across Scotland looking to set up and run a business with a social and/or environmental purpose.
- Start up Companies a Focus of New Fund
Start up firms may benefit from a fund provided by York City Council that is worth £28.5 million.
- 2012 NatWest Everywoman Awards Now Open to Nominations
The NatWest Everywoman Awards are open to any female business owner whether they operate as a limited company, sole trader or in partnership with others.
- Latest Phase of InterTradeIreland Acumen Programme Launched
InterTradeIreland has launched the latest phase of Acumen, its flagship sales and marketing programme, which will make €1.2 million of funding available to SMEs across the island to help them target new cross-border markets.
- Plans for 'Portas Plus' Announced
The Government has responded to Mary Portas' High Street Review; accepting the recommendations and announcing further funding schemes and initiatives to help rejuvinate the country's high streets.