Your results are as follows.
- £1,000 Subsidy on Offer for Green Internships
The new UWE Green Undergraduate Internship Scheme has been launched to assist environmental businesses in the UK with funding towards the recruitment of an undergraduate.
- £40 Million Wales SME Investment Fund Now Open
The new Wales SME Investment Fund has been set up to ensure more SMEs, including those who sell their goods and services to consumers rather than businesses, become eligible for repayable commercial investment.
- Energy Globe Award Competition
The ENERGY GLOBE Award is now open to applications.
- Investment for East Midlands SMEs
The next East Midlands Growth Investment event will be held in May 2012.
- Youth Investment Fund Pilot for UK's Upcoming Entrepreneurs
Outline details of the proposed Youth Investment Fund were announced in the 2012 Budget. It has now been confirmed that the scheme will be piloted in partnership with the National Youth Enterprise Working Group.
- Advanced Manufacturing Supply Chain Initiative Now Open
The recently launched Advanced Manufacturing Supply Chain Initiative is expected to aid the growth of the existing supply chain in England and encourage major new suppliers to come to, and manufacture in, the UK.
- £30 Million North West Evergreen Fund Now Open
The North West Evergreen Fund, designed to kick-start various commercial property and regeneration projects which will help facilitate economic growth in the region, is seeking real estate investment opportunities.
- CIP - Sustainable Industry Low Carbon Scheme (SILC) - Call for Proposals
A new Call for Proposals has been launched as part of the Competitiveness and Innovation Programme (CIP) for the Sustainable Industry Low Carbon (SILC) initiative.
- Innovation Voucher Scheme Follow on Funding - New Round Open (Scotland)
Innovation Voucher Scheme Follow on Funding is aimed at building sustained relationships between small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) in Scotland.
- BIS Call for Investment Fund Managers for Non Domestic Energy Efficiency Infrastructure
The Government is seeking to appoint experienced fund managers with a proven track record to run non-domestic energy efficiency infrastructure investments.
- Collections of Food Waste from Businesses - Demonstration Projects
The Waste & Resources Action Programme (WRAP) administers the Collections of Food Waste from Businesses - Demonstration Projects scheme.
- Launch of Coventry and Warwickshire Growing Places Fund
The Coventry and Warwickshire Growing Places Fund has now launched. The aim of the Fund is to help kick-start and accelerate economic growth and job creation in the local economy.
- Renewable Heat Incentive Consultation
The Government has announced further plans for the delivery of the Renewable Heat Incentive scheme.
- Scottish Seed Fund Now Investing Between £20,000 and £250,000
The Scottish Seed Fund is designed to improve the availability of equity investment for early-stage companies in Scotland.
- £125 Million Advanced Manufacturing Supply Chain Initiative Launches This Week
The proposed new Advanced Manufacturing Supply Chain Initiative is expected to aid the growth of the existing supply chain in England and encourage major new suppliers to come to, and manufacture in, the UK.
- CO2Sense Goes Idependent
CO2Sense, the low carbon consultancy organisation, has been confirmed to continue operating as a community interest company after being retained by the Government.
- Gnìomh: Business Awards for Gaelic
Cash prizes are available to reward the business in the Highlands and Islands which has done the most towards the growth and revitalisation of the Gaelic language over the previous year.
- Government Announces New Support for Small Business Growth
The Government has recently announced new measures intended to reduce the burden of business regulations in the UK.
- Notice of Launch of Community Enterprise Fund in Dudley
The Community Enterprise Fund in Dudley is due to launch in April 2012.
- Think Outside The Box - Student Enterprise Awards 2012
University and college students throughout Ireland can win €10,000 for the best idea for a new business, product or service, and the opportunity to start a business for real.
- £101 Million Allocated to Green Buses
£31 million will be spent on 439 low carbon buses, part of the Green Bus Fund which aims to bring down fuel emission and air pollution levels and encourage bus operators and councils to make the switch to hybrid-electric, fully electric or gas buses.
- Canmol - Wales Marketing Awards: Launch of 2012 Round
The Canmol Wales Marketing Awards are a celebration of excellence in ideas and execution in marketing among companies and not-for-profit organisations in Wales.
- Consultation on Retail and Manufacturing Regulations
The Department for Business, Innovation and Skills is seeking views on proposed amendments or removal of regulations that have been identified under the Retail and Manufacturing Red Tape Challenge spotlight process.
- Manchester to Create Low Carbon Hub
Manchester is to create a 'low carbon hub' as part of a £1.2 billion scheme that will allow it to repay loans from rebated tax.
- Scottish Government to Launch £103 Million Renewable Energy Investment Fund
The Scottish Government has announced that it is to launch a new funding programme designed to complement existing funding from the Green Investment Bank (GIB).
- South West Loans Fund (FC Fund Managers)
FC Fund Managers offers loan finance for small to medium-sized businesses based in the South West of England that have been unable to secure funding from conventional lenders.
- South West Loans Fund (South West Investment Group)
South West Investment Group Services Ltd offers loan finance for small to medium-sized businesses based in the South West of England that have been unable to secure funding from conventional lenders.
- £9.5 Million Low Carbon Truck Demonstration Trial - Advance Notice
The Low Carbon Truck Demonstration Trial is designed to encourage and assist UK road-haulage operators to buy and use low carbon medium and heavy-goods vehicles, thereby reducing the UK’s domestic transport carbon-dioxide (CO2) emissions.
- Chrysalis Fund in Merseyside Launches
The Chrysalis Fund, which aims to kick-start various commercial property and regeneration projects which will help facilitate economic growth in Merseyside has now launched.
- Budget 2012 - Business Breakdown
Businesses large and small are to benefit from George Osborne's Budget Statement, which announced reforms to stimulate investment, exports, enterprise and the employment market.
- Entrepreneurs' Forum Business Awards 2012 (North East)
The achievements of entrepreneurs in the North East of England will be celebrated at the Entrepreneurs' Forum Annual Business Awards.
- NESTA Venture Investment
NESTA, the National Endowment for Science, Technology and the Arts, is an independent body that offers investment in early-stage companies.
- Businessman Highlights Greener Business Grant
A businessman who has reduced his electricity bills after installing new energy-efficient lighting is advising other people to follow his example and apply for grant funding to assist them in paying for the work.
- Launch of the National Loan Guarantee Scheme (NLGS)
The Chancellor of the Exchequer has launched the National Loan Guarantee Scheme (NLGS), which helps businesses access cheaper finance by reducing the cost of bank loans under the scheme by 1%-point.
- Digital Development Fund - Final Call for Applications (Wales)
In late 2011, the Welsh Government launched a pilot scheme, the Digital Development Fund, designed to support creative industries in developing digital opportunities.
- Wayra Launches £50,000 Business Accelerator Programme (Great Britain)
The Wayra Accelerator Programme is a new investment opportunity for start-up companies in Great Britain, in fields ranging from cloud computing and mobile apps to network systems and financial services.
- Envestors Equity Finance for North West Businesses
Financial assistance is available to early stage North West of England businesses seeking to raise equity funding.
- Envestors Equity Finance for South East Businesses
Financial assistance is available to early stage South East of England businesses seeking to raise equity funding.
- Launch of Marches Redundant Building Grant Scheme
The Marches Redundant Building Grant Scheme has now launched to support projects which are sympathetically restoring redundant buildings within Herefordshire, Shropshire, Telfrod and Wrekin.
- Launch of New Open Calls for ERDF - West Midlands
Two new open calls for outline applications have been launched under the West Midlands European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) 2007-2013.
- MITIE Invites Entrepreneurs to Pitch for Share of £5 Million
On 28 May 2012 MITIE will be hosting a 'Dragons Den'-style event for entrepreneurs to pitch their business ideas to a panel of expert judges.
- National Loan Guarantee Scheme to Boost Support for SMEs
The National Loan Guarantee Scheme (NLGS) is part of a series of initiatives aimed at helping UK small businesses.
- Welsh Single Farm Payment Scheme - 2012 Application Guidance Released
The Single Payment Scheme (SPS), which came into force on 1 January 2005, replaced most of the former direct subsidy schemes, which had differing scheme rules, application periods and paperwork.
- 2012 Manufacturing Excellence Awards Open
The Manufacturing Excellence Awards are presented to companies that achieve outstanding success in manufacturing with a clear demonstration of improvement in shareholder value.
- Funding Boost for Rural Enterprise Work-based Training
Defra has announced a new £20 million scheme to help provide work-based training for rural businesses.
- Funding for Cultural Organisations' Prototype Trials
The Digital Innovation Contest - Culture is run by IC tomorrow - an initiative of the Technology Strategy Board.
- £20 Million Competition for Carbon Capture & Storage - Advance Notice (UK)
The Department of Climate & Energy Change (DECC) has announced details of an upcoming competition to fund the development of innovations in Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) technologies.
- Launch of Lending Operation by Endless
Assistance is being provided to mid-market firms with the launch by Endless of a new lending operation.
- £10 Million Invest in Innovative Refurb Competition - Advance Notice (UK)
The proposed Invest in Innovative Refurb Competition aims to demonstrate a greater range of options and the value proposition of undertaking energy efficient refurbishments.
- Abertay Digital Prototype Grant Funding - Launch of New Round (UK)
Abertay University’s business support office is providing grants of up to £25,000 for small companies (based anywhere in the UK) that are developing their own games or other forms of interactive digital content.
- Feasibility Studies for Technology-Inspired Innovation 2 Now Open
Feasibility Studies for Technology-Inspired Innovation is a Technology Strategy Board (TSB) funding competition designed to stimulate innovation across six core technology areas.
- Greater Manchester Investment Funds - Imminent Deadline
The Greater Manchester Combined Authority and Local Enterprise Partnership provide the Greater Manchester Investment Funds.
- Solent LEP Opens Growing Places Fund
The recently launched Solent LEP Growing Places Fund is intended to boost local enterprise following the economic downturn and to maximise economic growth impact in the Solent area.
- Business Start up Assistance in Liverpool
Striding Out has announced new fully funded programme to assist young people.
- Sheffield Biomass Energy Plant Gains Minister's Support
Energy Minister Charles Hendry has backed the building of a new £120 million biomass energy plant in Yorkshire.
- Welsh Institute for Sustainable Environment (WISE) Gains New Funding
The Welsh Institute for Sustainable Environment Network (WISE) provides a unique opportunity for businesses to access knowledge and facilities at the University of Wales Bangor, Aberystwyth and Swansea.
- £23.7 Million Coastal Communities Fund - Applications Invited
The £23.7 million Coastal Communities Fund (CCF) is supporting the development of coastal areas, promoting sustainable economic growth and jobs, so that people are better able to respond to changing economic needs and opportunities.
- Heart of the South West LEP - Growing Places Fund
Construction businesses and developers are being invited to bid for a share of a £14.5 million fund aimed at helping to create new jobs and drive economic growth in central South West England.
- National Business Awards - 2012 Round Open
Designed with the aim of being a significant endorsement of corporate achievement, the National Business Awards enable businesses from different industries and sizes to compete on a level playing field.
- New Anglia LEP - Growing Places Fund
New Anglia Local Enterprise Partnership has opened its Growing Places Fund which aims to stimulate the economy by supporting infrastructure, housing and economic development projects.
- The Leeds City Region Opens £10 Million Growing Places Fund
The Leeds City Region LEP - Growing Places Fund is intended to support projects that aim to drive economic growth in the Leeds City Region. The scheme will operate as a revolving fund, and will be given out mainly as loans.
- Guinness Launches Renewable Energy EIS Fund
Guinness Asset Management Limited has launched a new business equity investment programme - Guinness EIS Fund 3.
- Micro Business Loan Fund - Advance Notice (Wales)
Advance Notice has been provided about a new Micro Business Loan Fund for Wales, which is expected to become operational early in the 2012/13 financial year.
- Welsh Government Doubles Business Fund to £30 Million
The Welsh Government's Economic Growth Fund is set to be doubled.
- Call for Business Investment Projects in Greater Manchester
Local authorities in Greater Manchester are calling for businesses to submit a single fund of around £100 million for investment projects.
- Catchment Sensitive Farming Capital Grants Open for 2012/13
Due to its continuing success the Catchment Sensitive Farming Capital Grant Scheme has reopened for 2012-13.
- Growing Places Fund - North East
Construction businesses and developers are being invited to bid for a share of a £16.7 million fund aimed at helping to create new jobs and drive economic growth in the North East.
- Northern Ireland's Rethink Waste Revenue Fund Re-opens for 2012
The Rethink Waste Revenue Fund has been established to support resource efficiency projects in Northern Ireland.