Funding news - 14/03/2012
2012 Manufacturing Excellence Awards Open
The Manufacturing Excellence Awards are presented to companies that achieve outstanding success in manufacturing with a clear demonstration of improvement in shareholder value.
They also recognise an individual project's achievement of world class standards.
As a result, the Awards both establish and recognise real achievements and ensure the spread of best practice. They are the industry's benchmark for measuring success and innovation within UK manufacturing.
The Award categories for the competition are as follows:
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Award for Customer Focus.
- Autodesk Award for Product Innovation.
- Technology Strategy Board Award for Process Innovation.
- WMG Award for Logistics and Resource Efficiency.
- ERA Foundation Award for Business Development & Change Management.
- Professional Engineering Award for People Effectiveness.
- IMechE Award for Best Partnership between Business and Education.
- National Business to Business Centre Award for Integrated e-Business.
- Barclays Award for Financial Management.
- Arup Award for Sustainable Manufacturing.
Entries are accepted from companies or divisions engaged in manufacturing. Eligibility is restricted to individual manufacturing plants or business units sited in the UK, but not necessarily British owned.
The 2012 deadline for receipt of applications is 1 June 2012.
Click here for further details (opens in new window).
Source: mxawards.org, 14/03/12