Your results are as follows.
- More news:
- Previous month
- £13 Million Woodland Creation Grant for England Re-opening Soon
The Countryside Stewardship Woodland Creation Grant is a standalone capital grant offering funding to farmers and other land managers in England to plant young trees that will protect wildlife, boost the timber sector and reduce flood risk.
- £450,000 for Welsh Businesses Targeting the Nuclear Sector
The Welsh Government has secured funding to support Welsh businesses that are committed to diversifying into the civil nuclear supply chain or, are looking to increase their market share within the sector.
- Development Bank Set to Open in Wales in October
Economy Secretary announces new business banking facility to be running by the autumn.
- Stelios Award for Disabled Entrepreneurs in the UK - 2017 Round Open
Sponsored by Sir Stelios Haji-Ioannou and administered by Leonard Cheshire Disability, the Stelios Award for Disabled Entrepreneurs in the UK identifies and celebrates business ability by recognising an exceptional disabled entrepreneur.
- The Whitley Fund for Nature - Entries for the 2018 Whitley Awards Now Open
The Whitley Fund for Nature (WFN) offers a wide range of awards and grants to outstanding nature conservationists around the world.
- Sustainable Management Scheme for Rural Businesses in Wales – New Round Open
The Sustainable Management Scheme has been designed to support landscape-scale projects delivering action to improve natural resources that deliver benefits to farm and rural businesses and rural communities in Wales.
- Business Innovation Programme (West Midlands) - Upcoming Deadline
The Business Innovation Programme aims to stimulate innovation within small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), to encourage and enable existing businesses to invest for the future and to lever private sector investment.
- IUK Opens APC8 - Anchoring Low Carbon Technology in the UK Funding Competition
The Anchoring Low Carbon Technology in the UK Competition has been established to fund collaborative research and development projects to develop low carbon automotive technologies that reduce emissions and increase capability in the supply chain.
- Round Three of Innovate UK's Innovation in Infrastructure Systems Competition Now Open
Support for UK businesses to develop new innovative and integrated infrastructure solutions and business models to challenges in infrastructure systems.
- WeWork Creator Awards Contest Boost Start-up Businesses - Summer Deadline Approaching
The WeWork Creator Awards Contest offers investment funding for UK entrepreneurs and desk space as part of a global funding pot to help small businesses.
- Government Announces £400 Million Digital Infrastructure Investment Fund (DIIF)
The Government's Exchequer Secretary to the Treasury has launched a new £400 million programme to accelerate high-speed broadband infrastructure.
- Creative England's iAMDigital Fund Addressing Digital Skills Shortage - New Round
The iAMDigital Fund has been established to provide investment and support to businesses that use creative industry technologies to increase digital engagement, at scale.