Your results are as follows.
- More news:
- Previous month
- IKEA Bootcamp Accelerator Launches with €20,000 Grants for Start-ups Creating Solutions to Everyday Problems
The IKEA Bootcamp Accelerator is a three-month Sweden-based accelerator programme designed to support innovative start-ups from anywhere in the world that are creating solutions to everyday challenges.
- Welsh Government Launches Micro and Small Business Fund for Tourism Sector Capital Projects
The Micro Small Business Fund (MSBF) is an investment fund targeting eligible capital investment projects in the tourism sector in Wales.
- Applications Welcome for UK Business Awards 2017
The purpose of the UK Business Awards, aka "The Dons", is to recognise and celebrate excellence in business performance.
- Launch of $2 Million New Plastics Economy Innovation Prize (Worldwide)
Discarded plastic material is ubiquitous throughout the world and the demand for such materials continues to grow.
- SME Holding Fund Will Help Boost Business Competitiveness and Innovation
Many small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in Scotland have the potential for high growth yet experience issues when trying to access finance due to their risk level.
- John Brabourne Awards Accepting Applications from Up-and-Coming Talent
Those considered will have shown determination and motivation in pursuing their chosen career however may have suffered setbacks due to unforeseen circumstances such as health or finance.
- CivTech 2.0 Seeks Digital Tech Innovators Capable of Solving Civic Challenges in Scotland
Entrepreneurs, start-ups, SMEs and other companies may work towards the digital transformation of the public sector through CivTech 2.0.
- Croft House Grant Scheme with Additional £600,000 in 2017-18: Tranche One Deadline Imminent
The Croft House Grant provides grants for new houses and the rebuilding and renovation of existing croft houses.
- Midlands Innovation 50 Recognises and Ranks Top Midlands Businesses
The Midlands Innovation 50 campaign is a collaboration between Mills & Reeve and TheBusinessDesk.com.
- Nova Welsh Art Prize Offers Funding for Young Visual Artists
A biennial arts prize for Welsh visual artists aged 35 and under.
- Launch of the Writer Producer Fund - First 2017 Round
The Writer Producer Fund has been established to enable songwriters and writer-producers working in popular music genres to progress their careers and writing/production credits.
- IUK Launches Design Foundations 2017 Funding Competition: Round Two
Through this competition Innovate UK (IUK) will support business projects that use early-stage design activities to help them identify innovation opportunities and generate new ideas.
- Opportunities for Peer-Learning and Mentoring through the Making a Living from Local Food
The Making a Living from Local Food programme helps support the growth, learning and development of aspiring or recently established Scottish food entrepreneurs through a series of peer-learning and mentoring opportunities.
- Welsh Government Investing £2 Million in Improving Ports: Upcoming Deadline
The Welsh Government believes there is significant potential to add value to the ways in which ports are connecting people, goods and materials in Wales.
- Investment Accelerator Pilot Launched: Offering Support for Early Stage Feasibility Studies
This investment accelerator supports high-risk projects whilst investing in companies with real growth potential.
- Launch of 2017 Formations Company Entrepreneur Award for UK Start-ups
The Formations Company Entrepreneur Award is a business grant scheme created to encourage aspiring entrepreneurs in industry, across all sectors.
- Manufacturing and Materials Innovation Competition Round Three Open
The aim of the Manufacturing and Materials Innovation Competition is to stimulate and widen innovation in UK manufacturing and materials.
- Applications Welcome For East Midlands Chamber Business Awards 2017
The East Midlands Chamber Business Awards celebrates excellent business practice throughout the East Midlands.
- Creative Wales Awards - 2017-18 Round Open
The Creative Wales Awards are provided by the Arts Council of Wales (ACW) as part of its annual programme of funding support for individual artists.
- Launch of 2017-18 Eirian Llwyd Memorial Award for Welsh Printmakers
Eirian Llwyd was a printmaker and founder of Y Lle Print Gwreiddiol. She inaugurated a Memorial Trust, established in her name to provide financial awards for new and upcoming Welsh or Wales-based artists who specialise in the medium of printmaking.
- Npower Super Powered Business Competition Supports Growth of UK SMEs
The Npower Super Powered Business Competition is administered by Trinity Mirror Plc and Npower and supports the growth and development of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) from across the UK.
- Rural Business Awards 2017 to Celebrate Entrepreneurial Spirit in Rural Areas of the UK
The Rural Business Awards is ran in partnership with Country Land and Business Association Ltd (CLA) and Amazon; recognising excellence in business set-up, operation and management.
- The Home Energy Scotland Loan Scheme Will Keep Scottish Homes Warm and Energy Efficient
The Home Energy Scotland Loan Scheme makes it simpler and more cost-effective for property owners to keep their houses warm; offering an opportunity for the installation of various energy efficient measures and renewables technologies.
- Ulster-Scots Broadcast Fund - 2017-18 Calls Announced
Northern Ireland Screen has announced new Calls for the Ulster-Scots Broadcast Fund (USBF).
- Deadline for 2017 Enterprising Britain Awards Imminent
The Government is backing Enterprising Britain 2017; a nationwide competition to find the most entrepreneurial places in the UK, where enterprise is creating employment opportunities and transforming communities.
- Launch of Business West Scale up Coaching Grant
The Business West Scale up Coaching Grant aims to assist in effectively developing a business through enhancing leadership skills, expanding management knowledge or advancing business strategy.
- Welsh Government Opens First Round of £40 Million Farm Business Grant
The Welsh Government has opened the first round of its new £40 million Farm Business Grant.
- Music Export Growth Scheme - Tenth Round Open (UK)
The Music Export Growth Scheme is designed to make grants available to UK-registered independent music companies to assist them with marketing campaigns when looking to introduce successful UK music projects overseas.
- Nature of Scotland Awards Open to Applications
The Nature of Scotland Awards recognises and celebrates excellence, innovation, outstanding achievement in nature conservation at a special awards ceremony.
- New Funding Will Help Urban Areas in Glasgow to "Flourish and Thrive"
£8.35 million worth of new funding from the Scottish Partnership for Regeneration in Urban Centres (SPRUCE) fund is available the purpose of refurbishing vacant office spaces in the centre of Glasgow.
- Scotland's Employer Recruitment Incentive (ERI) Open to Applications
Scottish employers may use this programme as an incentive to help young people facing significant challenges enter employment.