Your results are as follows.
- More news:
- Previous month
- Applications Open for 2017 Green Apple Awards for Commerce and Industry
The Green Apple Environment Awards was established in 1994 as an annual campaign to recognise, reward and promote environmental best practice around the world.
- Visa European Everywhere Initiative Launched with €50,000 Prize for Fintechs and Start-ups
The Visa Everywhere Initiative was first established in 2015 in the USA to drive strong business outcomes by harnessing the creativity and talent from within the start-up community. In 2017 the programme opens in Europe.
- Innovation in Cycling and Walking SBRI Competition Open
The Innovation in Cycling and Walking SBRI Competition will fund up to £470,000 for innovative projects that lead to more walking and cycling by tackling current barriers and encouraging more journey stages to be made by bicycle or on foot.
- Wave Energy Scotland Open to Applications
This scheme funds the development of innovative technologies to produce low cost, efficient and reliable components and subsystems which can then form the basis of the cost effective generation of wave energy in Scotland.
- Deadlines for Culture and Business Fund Scotland to be Announced Imminently
The Culture and Business Fund Scotland is managed by Arts & Business Scotland with funding from the Scottish Government via Creative Scotland and Historic Environment Scotland.
- Entries Invited for the 2017 Global Startup Open Competition
Startup Open is an international competition designed to identify, recognise and reward start-up companies and the entrepreneurs who are setting them up.
- Nesta's Open Up Challenge for Open Banking to Help UK Small Businesses - Stage 1 Deadline Imminent
According to Nesta, most small businesses will soon be able to securely share their banking data with trusted third parties via open banking Application Programming Interfaces (APIs), and allow third parties to initiate payments on their behalf.
- Social Entrepreneurs Fund (Scotland): Build It Awards Deadline Approaching
The Social Entrepreneurs Fund provides financial and business support for individuals wishing to set up and run businesses with a social or environmental purpose in Scotland.
- Launch of the 2017 Nick Darke Writers' Award
The Nick Darke Writers' Award commemorates the playwright Nick Darke and was conceived following his death by his wife; the artist and filmmaker Jane Darke, with the support of his family.
- Black British Business Awards to Celebrate Entrepreneurs and Professionals
Now in its third consecutive year, The Black British Business Awards (BBBAward's) was originally founded by Management Consultant/Strategist Melanie Eusebe and award winning international corporate finance lawyer Sophie Chanduka.
- Jiangsu-UK Industrial Challenge Programme Open for Applications
Innovate UK (IUK) and the Jiangsu Science and Technology Department in China are seeking to invest in collaborative research and development (R&D) projects that stimulate economic growth in the UK and China (specifically Jiangsu province) through business
- Leading Wales Awards 2017 Now Open for Nominations
The Leading Wales Awards are sponsored by Learning Pathways Cymru and the Leading Wales Awards Consortium, including a range of corporate sponsors.
- £3 Million Announced For Scottish Green Bus Fund
Transport Scotland has announced a further £3 million worth of funding for the seventh Scottish Green Bus Fund.
- Food Processing, Marketing and Co-operation Scheme Supports Vision for Scottish Food and Drink Industry
The Food Processing, Marketing and Co-operation Scheme (FPMC) was launched to provide support for suppliers and producers to contribute towards the Scottish Government's overall vision for food and drink in Scotland - to be a Good Food Nation.
- Accelerator Berlin 2017 Offers Support for Digital Health Start-ups (Worldwide)
The Grants4Apps Accelerator is a Berlin based mentoring programme intended to support and develop digital health start-ups.
- Dealmaker Berlin 2017 Brings New Opportunities for Applicants Offering "Ready to Go" Healthcare Solutions
The brand new Dealmaker aims to enable quality facetime between mature teams, start-ups and companies and Bayer experts.
- Innovate UK's Connected and Autonomous Vehicles Test Bed Funding Competition Now Open
Innovate UK (IUK) and the Centre for Connected & Autonomous Vehicles (CCAV) are to invest up to £55 million in projects to develop connected and autonomous vehicle (CAV) testing infrastructure.
- Launch of South East Business Boost (SEBB)
The aim of the South East Business Boost (SEBB) is to elevate companies and increase employment through support, guidance and grants. The project will improve business resilience, profitability and competitiveness.
- Let's Grow North & East Yorkshire - New Round with Imminent Deadline
Let's Grow North & East Yorkshire provides grant support for capital investment and R&D projects that will create new, sustainable jobs in North Yorkshire, the City of York and the East Riding of Yorkshire.
- £1 Million Natural Flood Management Competition Opens for Landowners in England
The Natural Flood Management Competition has been launched by Andrea Leadsom to fund small-scale natural flood management projects with the aim of encouraging the deployment of greener flood resilience measures for businesses in England.
- Extended Deadline for the 2017 Catalyst Inc. INVENT Competition (Northern Ireland)
The INVENT Competition is a commercial educational experience designed to encourage entrepreneurs in Northern Ireland to act on their talents, ideas and energy to produce tomorrow's leading commercial opportunities.
- Launch of Solent Skills and Productivity Investment Fund
The aim of the Solent Skills and Productivity Investment Fund is to create jobs, support businesses and encourage growth in the area.
- Three American Firms to Invest £6.3 million in Scotland
The data analytics and life sciences sectors in Scotland will receive a boost with 44 job positions being created or safeguarded through a new £6.3 million investment.
- Womenspire Awards to Shine Light on Exceptional Welsh Women
The Womenspire Awards is administered by Chwarae Teg, a leading Welsh women's rights charity.
- East Midlands Business Link Fastest 40 Awards Opens for Fourth Consecutive Year
The East Midlands Business Link Fastest 40 Awards has now been running for four consecutive years, promoting business activity in the East Midlands with the key aim of supporting the next generation of East Midlands business entrepreneurs.
- Omega Capital Fund Launched to Support Property Developers in Northern Ireland
The Omega Capital Fund is managed and delivered by estate agency CPS Property, with backing from a group of institutional and Northern Ireland (NI) based private investors.
- WeWork Creator Awards Contest Launches in UK to Boost Start-up Businesses
The WeWork Creator Awards Contest offers investment funding for UK entrepreneurs and desk space as part of a global funding pot to help small businesses.