Your results are as follows.
- More news:
- Previous month
- Museums Galleries Scotland Offers Skills Development Funding
Financial assistance is available for projects to support museums in Scotland to work in partnership and develop participants' skills.
- LegislationMatters.co.uk Launches
LegislationMatters.co.uk is a new online learning resource offering compliance training solutions for UK SMEs working across all sectors and industries.
- Local Business Week Competition Launches
Local Business Week and thomsonlocal provide the Local Business Week Competition. The aim of the Competition is to assist businesses to grow.
- Vacant Shops Grant Scheme Launches in Nottingham
In Nottingham, the Vacant Shops Grant Scheme which aims to lower the incidence of vacant units within the city centre has now launched.
- Best Councils to do Business With Announced
Local Government Minister Brandon Lewis and the Prime Minister’s Enterprise Adviser Lord Young have announced the 10 best councils to do business with.
- Initiative to Assist Companies win Public Sector Contracts
A website has been launched to promote tendering opportunities from six local authorities to businesses regardless of their size across Coventry and Warwickshire.
- Bookings Now Being Made for D2N2's Growth Plan Launch
Bookings are being taken for D2N2’s Growth Plan launch at Pride Park Stadium, Derby, on 9 July 2013.
- Launch of Discovering Start-Ups Competition 2013
Discovering Start-Ups is a competition bringing together industry expertise and offering assistance to new-start technology companies.
- Creative England Launches £250,000 NHS Digital Fund
The NHS Digital Fund aims to improve cross-sector collaboration and innovations, and open up practical opportunities for creative businesses to work with business clusters in other sectors, eg healthcare.
- eCommerce Awards for Excellence - 2013 Round Open (UK)
The eCommerce Awards for Excellence are designed to reward the activities of the UK's ecommerce industry. The awards celebrate the country's presence in ecommerce excellence and winners will be showcased as inspirational companies.
- National Tourism Awards for Wales - 2013 Entry Deadline Extended
The National Tourism Awards for Wales are organised by Visit Wales, in partnership with the Wales Tourism Alliance and in commercial partnership with corporate communications company Quadrant.
- Technology Strategy Board Announces £440 Million for Innovative Firms
The Technology Strategy Board Delivery Plan 2013-14 sets out the main priorities of the UK’s innovation agency and provides information on how companies will be able to access a greater variety of assistance throughout their innovation journey.
- Applications Invited for £1 Million Business Accelerator - ignite100 2013 (UK)
ignite100 is a mentorship-led accelerator programme for start-up businesses, with a £100,000 package available to participants.
- Lord Young Publishes Report on Growing Micro Businesses
The Government's Enterprise Adviser, Lord Young, has published the second of his reports about the development of the country's small businesses - Growing your Business: A report on Growing Micro Businesses.
- Three Day Boot Camp in Nottingham to Bolster Chance of Funding for Entrepreneurs
In Nottingham. entrepreneurs have the opportunity to further their chances of receiving funding from the Nottingham Technology Grant Fund by attending a three day bootcamp.
- 2013 Architect of the Year Awards Open to Entries
The Architect of the Year Awards identify who Britain's top clients and architectural experts think are the best architects by different categories of projects.
- Creative Futures Funding Available for Scotland
The Creative Futures funding programme, provided by Creative Scotland, is open to applications for 2013/14.
- Redditch Firms Benefiting from Green Grants Scheme
Businesses in Redditch are benefiting from a scheme aimed at improving the environmental efficency.
- Film Festival Funding
The Film Festival Fund is provided by the Film Agency for Wales as part of its strategy to support film festival organisers in establishing, maintaining and enhancing their festival activity in Wales.
- Industrial CASE Studentships - 2013 Call Now Open
Industrial CASE (Co-operative Awards in Science and Engineering) Studentships enable companies to take the lead in defining and setting up research projects with a HEI research organisation of their choice.
- Welsh Green Grant Scheme Gets More Time and Money
Environment Wales has received an extra £100,000 for the Supporting Sustainable Living (SSL) grant scheme to help organisations deliver more climate-friendly living projects across Wales.
- £2 Million Childcare Business Grants Scheme Launched (England)
The new Childcare Business Grants Scheme has been introduced to boost the provision of childcare in England and to incentivise entrepreneurship. It will encourage and support the starting up of new businesses by providing a flat rate start-up grant.
- £5,000 Kick-Start Vouchers for Businesses Working with Manchester University
MMU has funding available for businesses in the form of a financial reimbursement of any spend on MMU services valued at £10,000 and above.
- Canmol - Wales Marketing Awards - 2013 Round Open
The Canmol Wales Marketing Awards are a celebration of excellence in ideas and execution in marketing among companies and not-for-profit organisations in Wales.
- Community-based English Language Competition - Stage Two Now Open (England)
The Community-based English Language Competition is designed to support organisations undertaking innovative and creative methods of delivering English language programmes that will integrate people into their local communities.
- The Pitch 2013 - Competition for Innovative Small Firms
The Pitch is an annual competition which aims to find the UK's most exciting and innovative small companies and entrepreneurial talent.
- 2013 BIMA Awards Now Open Celebrating Creative Excellence in Digital Media
The annual BIMA Awards are renowned as the most prestigious new media competition in Europe, setting the standard for the industry, celebrating creative excellence and craftsmanship within digital media.
- Creative Place Awards (Scotland) Open for 2014 Application Round
The Creative Place Awards are open to application for the 2014 funding round.
- Enterprising Britain Awards - Reminder of 2013 Deadline (UK)
The Government is backing Enterprising Britain 2013; a nationwide competition to find the most entrepreneurial places in the UK, where enterprise is creating jobs and transforming communities.
- Loans Scheme Targeted at Completing Superfast Broadband Coverage for Northumberland
A loans scheme worth £1.3 million which is targeted at providing high speed broadband coverage across Northumberland has been approved.