Funding news - 18/04/2017
Deadlines for Culture and Business Fund Scotland to be Announced Imminently
The Culture and Business Fund Scotland is managed by Arts & Business Scotland with funding from the Scottish Government via Creative Scotland and Historic Environment Scotland.
Through this fund, it is hoped that the following objectives will be met:
- Business sponsorship of Scottish based arts and heritage activity will be encouraged.
- Businesses that have not sponsored the arts and heritage in the last two years will be enticed to do so.
- Arts and heritage organisations that wish to build new business sector partnerships will receive support.
- Non-Scottish based companies to sponsor Scottish arts and heritage activities will be attracted.
- Businesses will be encouraged to sponsor Scottish arts and heritage activities with a commitment of two and three years.
An arts or heritage organisation may receive match funding worth between £1,000 and £40,000 in any one financial year. A business or business unit may receive funding worth up to £40,000 of additional sponsorship benefits against their investment within one or more arts and heritage organisations in the first financial year of application.
Funding is intended to contribute towards the arts or heritage organisation's project. This fund was launched 3 April 2017 and the application process will go live during April/May 2017. Applications may be completed and submitted through the Culture Business Fund website.
For further information, interested parties should visit the Culture & Business Fund Scotland website
Source: Culture & Business Fund Scotland, 18/04/2017